ESA-EKPO'S DIARY

22:35:00

Africa is the world’s second largest continent covering about over 30 million square kilometers
Africa has approximately 30% of the earth’s remaining mineral resources.
A few days ago I woke up in this very exciting place called Esa Ekpo a place rich with the cultural heritage of humanity.
Early hours of that morning I stepped out to enjoy the relaxed feel of dawn and there was this woman that caught my eye, she displayed the pure African strength of a woman (Taking about the lady on the bike). First she walked by with fire wood on her head next I saw her drive a bike into the village road filled with so much sand as a sea shore turning the accelerator endlessly couldn’t help but take a few pictures of her, and there was this boy that kept singing in our native dialect “ Nya fudo, aya fudo” (I will fly, will you fly?) lol seriously till today I can’t understand what that boy meant. I have never seen that much nature In one place, decided checking google for where I was and the showed me somewhere close to Spain lol, Then I saw this little children walking together excited couldn’t stop to think how much more excited they will be wen the get to see the outside world, I then followed them to this strange river colored as though it was wine. After everything I decided to go in search of bread on my way I saw a haunted house and a WAEC exam center and a Funeral home Award ceremony poster hahahaha in the middle of nowhere.

#YouShoulLoveAkwIbom #IbomDakada #IbomCulture

Coming soon
29 REASONS TO LOVE AKWA IBOM
1. Aesthetics
2. Accessibility
3. Art and Craft
4. Christmas
5. Church
6 .    Coming soon...

 


































You Might Also Like

2 comments